TPS Uniflow Discharge Station
Helping our customers to cut costs, mitigate risks, increase revenue and profits through a system that removes the difficulties in discharging thicker liquids.
A proven innovation
The TPS discharge station will help you to maintain a more consistent or measured flow when discharging. There is a short video below where you can see the operator discharging a 1000 litre IBC container.
This is a proven system and easy to use by just one operator. All the parts that touch the liner are designed to smoothly discharge the contents and protect the integrity of the product.
The data you will gain from using this system will demonstrate these advantages:
- Increasing product yield (and potentially quality) when discharging
- Reducing product loss in residue waste, cleaning or disposal costs
- Safety benefits for the operator, liquid contents and your business
- Combining product specific liquid liner bags and IBC containers
- Designed for discharging 1000 litre IBC containers
- An automated way of improving performance
Considering safety, there is no need for the operator to lean into the container or touch the liner when discharging because the process is fully automated. When the cycle is complete the operator can simply remove the liner and reuse or return the container.
For more information you can speak with one of our industrial packaging specialists at your nearest TPS location.