TPS IBC Outperforms Rigids
Compare folding containers to rigid or bottle in a cage IBC Containers.
Space saving, environmentally friendly bag-in-box systems
Comparing Rigid and Folding IBC's
|Folds flat to a 6:1 ratio for storage and shipping||✘||✔|
|Inbuilt pallet for safe movement by forklift||✘||✔|
|Stacks up to 5 high even when full||✘||✔|
|Takes liquid liners for hygienic applications||✘||✔|
|No need to clean after every use||✘||✔|
|Improves the yield of viscous products on discharge||✘||✔|
|No air ingress on discharge||✘||✔|
|Suitable for many hazardous products||✔||✘|
|Suitable for non-hazardous chemical industries||✔||✔|
|Used for small farm and domestic animal water containers||✔||✘|
|Used for water and beverage storage systems for people||✘||✔|
|100% recyclable containers||✘||✔|
|Available from TPS Rental Systems||✘||✔|
Reducing the cost of doing business
- No capital outlay options
- Save on labour, water, environmental and cleaning costs
- Reduce your costs in transportation and storage
Why change to or add folding IBC's to your operation?
- For improving product yield
- Easier to store, fill and discharge
- Safer to store your product
- Simply more cost effective, for many users of rigid IBC containers
Steel, plastic and stainless steel container options designed to suit your requirements.
For more information you can email us at email@example.com or call us on 01299 253535.